Leading complex transactions across the financial services sector.
A&M’s financial services transaction advisory practice focuses on deals spanning the breadth of the financial services sector:
- Specialty finance, including: financial technology, consumer finance, commercial finance, sub-prime lending, leasing, factoring, capital markets
- Banking, including: global banks, regional banks, community banks, private banks, mortgage companies
- Insurance, including: insurance brokers, insurance underwriters
- Asset management, including: wealth managers, alternative investment managers, hedge funds, private equity funds
A&M’s financial services transaction advisory professionals have deep functional expertise and help financial services businesses with complex issues:
- M&A deals, including: buy-side and sell-side financial diligence / quality of earnings analyses, loan portfolio analysis, credit diligence, tax diligence and structuring, information technology diligence, operations diligence, human capital diligence and regulatory diligence services
- Post-transaction support, including: merger integration services, performance improvement and cost-takeout services, restructuring and wind-down support, interim management
- Consulting services, including: technical accounting advisory, loss allowance and credit risk assessments, loan portfolio performance and credit analytics, loan file reviews, internal controls reviews, and financial consulting services
With senior-level financial services deal professionals involved in every aspect of your transaction, expect real-time communication of critical issues, and an intense focus on the root causes of key deal issues.